During this unprecedented time, Volkswagen of New Port Richey would like to honor the selfless dedication of the nation’s healthcare heroes in the fight against COVID-19.
In that spirit, we are honored to offer U.S. healthcare workers a free oil change and enhanced vehicle cleaning.
Eligible participants are all active healthcare workers in eligible U.S. medical facilities. Medical Facilities include:
• Hospitals, Urgent Care, Surgical Centers, Birth Centers
• Healthcare Providers, Doctor Offices, Medical Clinics, Medical Offices, Medical Centers, Medical Facilities, Health Systems
• Mental Health Providers and Addiction Treatment Centers
• Medical Testing Facilities, Imaging and Radiology Centers
• Assisted Living, Long-Term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospice Homes, Adult Care Homes, Home Health Agencies
• Public Health Agencies
• Medical Laboratory and Research Centers
• Medical Equipment Providers
• Orthopedic and other Rehabilitation Centers (Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, etc.)
• Blood Banks
• Telehealth Providers
* Healthcare workers will be asked to share proof of occupation, such as a valid employment ID badge or a pay stub. Each healthcare worker can receive one free oil change on one car. Most standard make/model passenger cars, crossovers and SUVs are eligible. The program excludes certain vehicles, including exotic vehicles, classic car vehicles, offroad vehicles, vehicles with greater than 8-quart engine oil capacity or any other vehicles with special manufacturer requirements. Program ends 5/15/2020.